- 2 pounds of your favorite potatoes (I used baby Dutch Golds & left skin on)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 3-4 cloves of pressed/minced garlic
- 1 – 2 tbsp dried Greek oregano (do this to your taste)
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400F. Cut potatoes into bite-sized cubes. Since I used the baby Dutch Golds, I cut most of them in half. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil lemon juice, garlic, and oregano and whisk vigorously. Pour the marinade over the cut potatoes, reserving about 1/4. Make sure marinade coats the potatoes completely. Toss a few times over about 20 minutes. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast at 400F for approximately 30 minutes or until they are to the level of brown that you like. If needed, you can baste them halfway through with the reserved marinade or drizzle some of it over the potatoes when they come out of the oven.
Serve warm with some parsley flakes or even a bit of Parmesan cheese. This recipe should serve 4 people. Enjoy!