If I had to move to a desert island and only take ten things with me from my kitchen, Hellmann’s would be one of them. No kidding. As a child, I didn’t even know that Hellmann’s wasn’t the word for mayonnaise and to say that it is a mainstay even now is not an understatement.
Considering my love for all things Hellmann’s, I was thrilled to be asked to participate in the ever-awesome #FNICHAT with Hellman’s and hosted by some of my favorite foodies at Cooking with Caitlin! JOIN US for #FNICHAT (Foodies’ Night In) Twitter party 0n Monday, January 6th, 4-5:30 EST
Hook up on Twitter with hashtag #FNIchat (or using this custom tchat.io) and make sure to follow @Hellmanns @cookingwcaitlin, @foodiesnitein, @Hellmanns, @Buns_In_My_Oven, @BakeaholicMama, and ME!!
We will be squeezing the Most (the Best) out of 2014 and having a darn good time munching on all of our Hellmann’s recipes!
After the rush of the holidays, I wanted something simple to share with guests this weekend AND I wanted something that could do double-duty for the Superbowl. I popped over to the Hellmann’s site and their recipe search is excellent. Of course, I did not have to go far to see and drool over the Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip. After serving and eating it, all I can say is that you better have extra in reserve – it does disappear! Cheesy goodness with the tang of buffalo wings – this is a perfect party-pleaser and just what I need for this weekend and the Superbowl Party! I served with veggie chips and celery – be warned on the addictive nature of this dip.
Before you dive in the awesome Buffalo Chicken Dip, make sure that you pop over and get your coupon for $1 off of the Hellmann’s Squeeze bottle which is a dream for sandwich making feasts. We didn’t just stop at the Buffalo Chicken Dip – we had roast beef sandwiches with Hellmann’s and horseradish to round out the evening.
Make sure to join us on Monday and pass along the party scoop with the following tweet:
Budget-friendly eats & #COUPONS at Monday’s #FNIchat preso by @Hellmanns. Bringing out THE BEST @ 4pmET: http://bit.ly/19x7RNK.
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Recipes
And just as soon as you’ve cashed in your coupon, dig right into the super creamy recipes here. Designed specifically for Hellmann’s, and unleashed just in time for #FNIchat, each one is brought to you by a different one of your (and our!) very favorite foodies. Enjoy:
- Baked Pimiento Cheese Cups by Karly of Buns in My Oven
- Chocolate Cake with Whipped Mocha by Carrie of Bakeaholic Mama
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise [or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise]
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Now for the dip:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with FRANKS® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.