Carnivore Lovers Unite – A Meaty Roundup

Carnivore Recipe Roundup on The Hungry GoddessMy diet has changed in the past few years.  Veggies are almost as likely to send me into giddy fits of delight as lamb chop lollipops and I include lots more green to go with my red steaks.  But you cannot take the Carnivore out of this Goddess.  It is a craving that simply will not turn off.  I love my meat and I love my veggies so I feel like it all balances out.  Buying meats that have happy farm lives prior to me eating them is my nod to investing in farmers that raise animals the proper way.

The options that are available to all of us now are simply amazing and gratifying – Dear Whole Foods, I Love You.  I am swapping out some of my steak fetishes (on the grill not a la meat dressing by Gaga) for healthier choices that are simply amazing.  One of my carnivorous posts recently was for a Grilled Bison Steak with Sauteed Kale and Portobello Mushrooms.  Now, I get requests for Bison for dinner rather than beef because Bison rocks and the kiddos LOVE it.

For those that are seeking the proper adornment for various meats, I also wanted to share my Lechon Asado – Cuban Pork with Chimichurri Recipe.  The pork makes a frequent appearance in the HG kitchen by popular demand and the chimichurri will PERK any meat.

Since this week on #HGEATS is #CarnivoreWeek, I reached out to Food Bloggers on Facebook and asked for their Meatiest Recipes.  They answered and I thank ALL of them.  Please pop through and visit the recipes below.

Prepare to Drool!

Tweet your carnivorous cravings into #HGEATS anytime!  Happy Hunting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself

15 Responses to “Carnivore Lovers Unite – A Meaty Roundup”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Wow, what a great collection of recipes! I am going to try something from here tonight! Thank you for including my BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs.
    Dorothy at ShockinglyDelicious recently posted..Hatch Chile, Grape and Grilled Onion Salsa for a Spicy #SundaySupperMy Profile

• Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself says:

Dorothy – I always look at country ribs and think about good recipes – yours checked my boxes! THANK YOU!

2. Susan says:

Just like you I love my vegetables as much as my meat but I can never give up my good juicy steak. What a fantastic lineup of carnivorous dishes!
    Susan recently posted..French Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches #IceCreamWeekMy Profile

• Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself says:

Darling – The Little Red Kitchen pushes out some YUMMY things! Thanks for adding your link!

3. Mmmm meat! Thanks for including mine! Love this round-up.
    Amy @ What Jew Wanna Eat recently posted..Manischewitz Ice CreamMy Profile

4. Meat you make me happy
    Great collection of recipes Kimberly! Thanks for including mine too =)

5. Thanks for including Nana’s beef! I don’t even eat much meat anymore, but this is such a great round up, need to try a few.
    Lane @ Supper for a Steal recently posted..Grilled Chicken and Garden Vegetable Pasta for #WeekdaySupperMy Profile

• Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself says:

Lane – Hugs and Kisses to you AND Nana – looks awesome! THANK YOU!

6. Thanks for including my “Phyllingtons”! Definitely have to check out some of these recipes – I love meat, but my hubby is the big carnivore in this house!
    Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips recently posted..What’s in the Lunchbox Wednesday 8-14-13 (Camp Edition)My Profile

• Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself says:

Thank YOU, Brianne! It is fair to say that I am an Omnivore LOL but I love my meat!

7. I think I need to get busy with these recipes, as my husband turned into a vegetarian during this deployment, and if he stays that way after he comes home I’ll be missing the meat. I mean missing all the tasty-sounding recipes I see.
    Thank you for including my pasties (geez, I’m just digging myself deeper here) thank you for including my Michigan meat pie in this round up!
    Kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts recently posted..Pizza with Raspberries, Goat Cheese, and Balsamic Syrup (Pizza Night!)My Profile

• Kimberly Moore - The Hungry Goddess Herself says:

hahaha Kirsten – seriously, it was MY pleasure! And I look forward to hearing how you make out with your husband when he comes home! THANK YOU for contributing! xoxoxo

8. Kim Beaulieu says:

Thanks so much for sharing my steak. Much appreciated. I love this post. Carnivores unite!
    Kim Beaulieu recently posted..Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Cake & Happy Birthday Jen of Juanita’s Cocina #IceCreamWeek #GiveawayMy Profile

Feed the Goddess with a Comment