Does the Drunken Goddess LOVE Hiram Walker’s new Whipped Cream Liqueur?
Yes, she does and so do all of the Goddesses!
We love it even better in our new Martini – Whipped Chocolate Mint Martini!
You will love it in our new Whipped Chocolate Mint Martini too and don’t forget to shave the Green & Black Organic Mint Chocolate on top – it really is the extra oomph!
Happy Martini Monday!
Not only is Hiram Walker’s Whipped Cream a great addition to your bar for the upcoming Holiday Season but they are also having a nifty contest – Whip Things Up and get creative with a bottle of Whipped and submit it for a chance to win an iPad!
Whipped Chocolate Mint Martini Ingredients
1 part Hiram Walker Whipped Cream
1 part Espresso Vodka
1 part Bailey’s® Irish Cream
1 part Creme de Cocoa (dark)
- Add the Whipped Cream Liqueur, Espresso Vodka, Bailey’s® Irish Cream, and Creme de Cocoa to a martini shaker that is half filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is frosty.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Shave Mint Chocolate Green & Black Organic Chocolate on top of your martini. Be Generous.
- Drink your martini and eat the rest of the chocolate bar. (Save some chocolate for the next round)
The Hungry Goddess was sent a bottle of Whipped Cream Hiram Walker and Chocolate Bars from Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate for review. This in no way influenced our review – they are both awesome products!