All of the Goddesses wish JAZ – the Hungry Goddess Community Manager – a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
To celebrate Jaz’s birthday AND the Sweet Tooth #HGEATS chat this week, The Healthy Goddess whipped up a birthday cake and The Drunken Goddess continued on her Martini experiments with the Hiram Walker Whipped Cream Liqueur.
Decorate the rim of the martini glass in proper celebratory fashion – Jaz melted some of the Milk Chocolate from Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate and dipped the rim of the martini glass in melted chocolate and then sprinkles. This Happy Birthday Martini is a liquid cake in your mouth!
Are you ready to get your Birthday on?? Let’s eat and drink Birthday cake!
Happy Birthday Martini Ingredients
- 1 part Cake Vodka
- 1 part Whipped Cream Liqueur from Hiram Walker
- LOTS of ICE
- 1 oz Milk Chocolate Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate Bar
- Colored Sprinkles
- To decorate the rim of the martini glass – slowly melt the chocolate and dip rim in melted chocolate. Dip into sprinkles on a plate. Place in freezer to harden for a few minutes.
- Add the Whipped Cream Liqueur and Cake Vodka in equal parts to a martini shaker that is filled with ice. (this tastes better ICY cold!)
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is frosty.
- Pour into the choclate-rimmed martini glass.
- Drink your martini and eat the rest of the chocolate bar. (Save some chocolate for the next round!)